ESCAPE ROOM GAMEMASTER with FAIBLE ABOUT SCHAUSPIEL (d / m / f / x)
Vienna has a new secret agent academy and is looking for reinforcements for the ultimate top team!
As Locks & Clocks Entertainment GmbH, we are a live escape room company in the immediate vicinity of the Mariahilferstraße shopping street, which has been gaining local and global industry experience in Vienna since 2014.
Hand in hand with the Corona business openings, we have started a rebranding including a completely new Escape Room concept in Vienna, with the aim of offering our players even more fun by expanding our adventures with sophisticated acting – for an even stronger immersive experience.
Well, now YOU come into play!
Let your new job title melt on your tongue:
- Observation of the course of the game via monitor, headset and assistance for play groups
- Intro: game rules and storyline of the game rooms in roleplay mode incl. Perform acting interludes for interim appearances
- Outro: Have a post-game feedback conversation with your playgroup
- Careful resetting and maintenance of the play areas incl. Waiting areas
- Small administrative activities (customer inquiries via phone / email / on site, billing, cash register and voucher management, group photos and social media management)
- Willingness to work flexible hours in the leisure industry (also in the evening, Sat / Sun)
- TOP customer care and players enable an unforgettable time
- Last but not least … train a new league of secret agents in Vienna;)
Have you always enjoyed slipping into different roles and inspiring your fellow human beings with your acting?
YOU ENJOY THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Having fun with people
- Enthusiasm for games, skills and entertainment
- Creating an atmosphere through storytelling (roleplay, acting talent or preference)
- solution-oriented and organized work
- Working in and for the team as well as acting on your own initiative
- Passionate about training our secret agents for posterity
- open-minded, friendly
- neat, organized, reliable
- attentive and has an eye for details
- sociable and uncomplicated
- crazy enough to want to train the best of the best secret agents
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Do not be afraid of small repairs (technical affinity is an advantage) as well as acting (experience an advantage, but not a prerequisite)
- a confident and well-groomed demeanor
- possibly knowledge of various Photo / video editing tools
- good language and manners (written and spoken English and German; others always an advantage in the world of secret agents)
- the necessary talent to train new secret agents
It is a family affair: a familiar, friendly working atmosphere.
The A-Team: young, dynamic, playful and, as it should be in our scene, with a charming crack.
The working environment: extraordinary, exciting and creative.
TYPE OF ENPLOYMENT
IMMEDIATELY: Minor basis; 12h / week; EUR 9 per hour
Option to work part-time later.
If you feel chosen to help our spy agency to train new secret agents, then it is time to apply to us with a CV [photo: be yourself!] And a few creative words.
APPLICATIONS PLEASE ONLY BY EMAIL to: email@example.com
We look forward to your application to our Spy Academy and wish you every success!
Agent C. Lox